Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Never Too Late For "Lobster Baby"

I don't think I need to say much about these pics...Halloween is so much fun with a baby! Marshall won "cutest costume" at the ward party. These were taken on my cell phone, so the quality isn't as good, but he looks so cute! We took him trick-or-treating to some friend's houses and had a really fun night. He has lovingly been referred to as "Lobster Baby" - don't you just want to eat him? I can't wait to do it again next year.


3 comments:

sue said...

too cute!!! I wish I could still force my kids to wear costumes.

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

That is such a cute lobster baby!! Glad to see he didn't mind wearing his costume either. Good luck on all you exams...I'm feeling the crunch myself!! Counting the days till xmas break!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That costume is so cute!! So is Marshall by the way :) Good luck on your exams!