Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Are Still Alive

So, I suck at blogging.

But here's what happened: all my "cool" friends and family told me I had to join Facebook. So when that started I began putting up pics and crap on my FB page and have since completely neglected our blog. Sorry.

Really, there is nothing going on with us. I continue to work weekends at St. Mary's and in July will be cutting down from full-time to part-time (yay!). I love my job, really love my job, and I love having "me" time every week. It is fantastic.

Kreat is taking up fly fishing and just went to the driving range last night for the fist time this year. Looks like he is trying to find some "me" time, too.

Marshall is a freak. He is wild and crazy and has a temper like you would not believe. He loves to be the center of attention ALL the time. He is constantly into everything, on everything and under everything. He cannot be left unattended - ever. Regardless of his blooming independence, he remains very sweet. He still loves to snuggle and give kisses (but beware: some kisses are followed up with a punch in the face).

We have a few vacations planned this summer that we are looking forward to. In mid-June we are driving up to Denver to see some old friends and take Marshall to the zoo. That same week, we turn around and drive to SLC to attend my childhood BFF's wedding.

In July we are going to Las Vegas to celebrate Kreat's birthday, my brother's birthday and his wife's birthday. We are really looking forward to this, seeing as how we NEVER see any of my siblings (other than Bob) due to their vast locations.

In August we are planning a big bash for Marshall's second birthday!!

And in September, Kreat and I head off to Maui for 9 glorious, child-free days. Yay!

So, there's the scoop people. I will try to be better about this...

No comments: