Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Dreamin' of Another Man...

Okay, so last night I went to bed, exhausted. I slept harder than I have for such a long time - it was wonderful. Yet I awakened in the middle of the night after another dream regarding the gender of my unborn child. These dreams are always very vivid. In last night's dream I was at my ultrasound appointment next week, but Kreat wasn't able to make it. I went, determined to find out the gender of this baby. In the dream my physician was performing the ultrasound and I was watching the monitor, but it was like I was looking at the baby in real life. And again, I dreamed that this baby is a boy. It was very clear and lifelike; strange. I am growing very convinced that I am having a boy. Hopefully we will know in a few days. That means we better dust off the ole list of boy names that we haven't touched in weeks and get down to business. I'm getting really excited.

1 comment:

sue said...

I could totally tell with each of mine. Those dreams are better than the ones I had with Buddy, I gave birth to a raw egg that cracked on the floor. Totally scared me about delivery!