Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Wait Is Over!!

I'm 21 weeks today. We had another ultrasound, but this time, we were successful! For those of you who are just as curious as we were, Kreat and I are expecting a baby boy in September!!!!! There was no question this time. Dr. Robbins started the ultrasound and when he moved it down to the baby's bottom, I blurted out "That's a boy!" I was right. It was pretty obvious. Kreat is super excited. I'm headed out to go shopping with my girlfriend Jill, because now I know what to buy! I'm really excited to coordinate the bedding with paint and decorations for the room. The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is negotiating a name with Kreat. For those of you who know him, he's not big on compromise...this should be fun.

2 comments:

sue said...

Yay for baby boys! let me know when and where you register. Good luck hashing out a name with Kreat.

Berkley said...

Congrats on having a boy! That's so exciting. Of course you had to go and be different. I think you should just name him Joe.