Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Hallmark Day

Today marks a great day in my pregnancy. I am 30 weeks along - I can't believe that in 2 months, give or take, I will be having a baby - but more importantly...Kreat and I have officially named the passenger! Yep, today we came to agreement on a first and middle name. Our child is no longer "baby" or "the kid" but he's a real-named human. I'm so excited. Sorry to disappoint, but we are not releasing the name until he makes his big debut. We will give you a very broad hint: he will have the same three initials as one of his grandparents. We weren't trying to make it that way, it's just how it ended up. The name possibilities to figure that out are endless, we know, but it's all you're getting from us.

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but life has been ridiculously busy and has brought me to tears many times in the last three and a half weeks; things are starting to lighten up, but the outlook continues to be overwhelming. I'm trying to take things one day at a time. I will blog more after this weekend - Kreat and I are going on a get-a-way to Breckenridge this Thursday-Sunday; we should have some beautiful pictures and I'll be sure to take one of my GIANT belly. This baby is going to be huge or I'm going to have lots of lb's to lose postpartum. Oh, on Thursday morning on our way out of town we have a doctor's appointment to have a 4-D ultrasound done - the pictures from that should be amazing - we'll post any good ones we get. Love you all and sorry for being a blogging loser. I'll get better when life calms down (in mid December).

2 comments:

Berkley said...

I'm glad you guys finally agreed on a name. And I can't believe you're 30 weeks already. This baby will be here so fast! (For us anyway, maybe not for you.) Good luck getting everything done. I'm sure it's so stressful, especially when you're pregnant and just want to sleep all the time.

sue said...

Yeah for the name!!!!! I wouldn't worry about the crying, I cried all the way home from church on Sunday because the nursery leader told me that she would 'release' my kids.