Friday, March 28, 2008

Disappointment

Kreat and I were so excited for today. We were scheduled to have an ultrasound at 1200 to try and determine the baby's gender. I was up at 0730, went to the grocery store, got online to make final bedding selections depending on the gender, and tried my darndest to keep busy. I had just hung up the phone with my girlfriend Melanie (we were planning to do lunch after the appointment to celebrate) when the phone rang. It was my doctor's office: my physician got called to an emergency C-section and I was rescheduled for Monday at 1045. I am very disappointed. I know that if it were me having a baby and something went wrong that I would want my doc there, but today was really important to me. Oh well. Check the blog on Monday afternoon everyone - if we know anything we will release the info on here. Love you. Pray that the baby cooperates on Monday because we are dying to know.

No comments: