Thursday, March 20, 2008

My New Car

So, after we got home from Rome, we heard from the insurance company. They deemed my car a total loss and gave us a check for the value. Well that's nice, but it leaves me with no car. Kreat and I weren't planning on purchasing a new car for another year or so, after all, we have a baby to pay for and they aren't cheap. But after a little shopping I found a smokin' deal on this car. It's a white Toyota Highlander with only 15000 miles on it, keeping it well under factory warranty. It's not super fancy, it doesn't have leather seats or a nav system, but it's really clean and will hold atleast two car seats. It also is 4WD and seats seven. We're pretty happy with it. But it's still a bummer that we have a car payment, after all, my car was paid in full at the time of the accident. I must have bad karma.





1 comment:

sue said...

That is a nicer car than I have ever driven!!! and way nicer then the van I just got, enjoy it.