Monday, March 31, 2008

A Very Stubborn Child Dwells Within

So, we had our ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks along. It was so fascinating to see our little person. They estimated the weight at 0.66lbs and everything appears very healthy and normal: 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 hands, a 4-chambered heart (with a heartbeat), a stomach, an intact spinal column, etc. It even has private parts. Parts that this child deems so private that he/she would not show us. This baby was looking right at us the entire time and I just know it was smirking as it held its legs tightly closed. So, we will attempt it again on April 22 at 1530. I am in a very bad mood.

Hands:

Feet:


Face & Belly:

2 comments:

sue said...

hey girly....I am sorry that you don't know what you are having, that would totally stink. I found out that it is definately not twins and is probably a boy. We have a lot of the same pictures from italy!!!! I am glad you enjoyed your trip....now come and see us and then we will come back and see you!!!!

Berkley said...

I still can't believe what a hard time you're having finding out the sex of this child. So sad.... Hopefully the 22nd will come soon and nothing else will get in the way. Good luck.