Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Months Old. Can You Believe It?

I can't. We went to the pediatrician today and Marshall is doing great. He weighed in at 12#10.5oz and 23.25"! He is growing like a weed and continues to sleep well during the night. He got three shots today, which was tolerated as well as can be expected, but he fell right to sleep after calming down and we were able to go to the grocery store for 45 minutes while he napped! He is such a sweet baby.

These pics were taken last night. Isn't he adorable?





Berkley, Marshall is giving his cousin Bailey a shout out that she should understand:

Even though Marshall doesn't have perfect head control yet, I decided to try out the Bumbo chair. You can see that he's a little unstable and slumped to the right, but he's pretty strong for two months. At first he really liked it but as you can tell, he let me know when he had enough. After all, it is a lot work out to hold up that giant head!




3 comments:

sue said...

2 months old and I just got your present today, what a slacker I am and I missed your mom's birthday, Jared can take that one though because well i'll just let him

Berkley said...

Love the tongue picture. At least he has something in common with his cousin. I can't believe he's big enough to sit in a Bumbo seat. He's getting SO big.

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

He is so darn cute!!! His little face is filling out and those cheeks!! Can't wait to see him in person b/c I know he'll be even cuter! Hey-what is Marshall going to be for Halloween? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever...give me a call (or email) sometime when you can! Take care!