Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Krogh Family Genius

So that enormous exam that I had today...I got a 93%...that's an A. Don't ask me how in the world I pulled that off considering I was breastfeeding my baby while studying for it on like, five hours of sleep. Sometimes I amaze myself and then I think - "Wait a minute: I'm a Krogh and we're freaking brilliant!" I'm super proud of myself. Just had to share that. Maybe my son's head is so big because his brain is super huge...Thanks mom and dad for the brains.

2 comments:

sue said...

you krogh's are a rare bread, smart ones too! well have to go snuggle some ninos. love you. awesome job by the way

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Great job on the A! I know how you feel, well not exactly with the whole breast feeding while studying, but those little ones can be pretty distracting! Studying with Aubrey is the room is pretty much impossible since she wants to be on my lap, play with my books, papers and pens and have my complete attention. It results in late nights study sessions, as you can see since I'm posting this comment at 12AM EST since I just finished my homework and wanted to check blog updates quickly. I'm heading to bed!! :-)