Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year

I suppose that I will maintain my pace with my blog posts during this new year, meaning, I will continue to be terrible at it and allow it to lapse by weeks at a time. Sorry.

Hope you all had wonderful new year's celebrations across the globe. I didn't even get to watch the ball drop, or get a new year's kiss, why? I was in the delivery of the New Year's baby! The first baby to be born on the record's of St. Mary's Hospital for 2009. It was great. All the family was crying... a very happy moment.

I suppose that I will put up some pics of us lately, certainly someone wants to know what we've been up to.

Christmas was very low key. Just my parents and Bob; no one from Kreat's family was home either. It was pretty nice. Quiet.

Marshall got a Johnny Jump Up and was not quite sure what to do with it:



Mom dressed up Elvis and Lola like Santa Claus; don't they look happy?


Jordan and Casey: we all enjoyed playing with the prizes that came in our crackers! The crowns were a big hit!



And over the holidays Marshall proved that he must be strapped into his bouncy chair from now on:



The holidays were a lot of fun. Marshall is really growing. He is now in size 3 diapers! He loves baby food (prunes and squash...weird. I know.) continues to sleep through the night, but not without putting up a pretty good fight. Kreat loves being a parent so much that he asked me if we could have another baby soon, like get pregnant this year...uh, NO. Crazy hubbie. You grow a uterus and have another baby. I'm good with where I'm at! Thanks.

3 comments:

sue said...

What no more babies right now??? Marshall is super cute and I am glad that you had a good Christmas. Just for the record, I am always interested in what you are doing.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

You guys are so cute! Marshall is such a good baby...it's just not fair :) Happy New Year!

Kate Lewis said...

Marshall is so cute--I love his expression when he's in the johnny jump up!