Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Duck

I decided today that I need to stop getting into the bath tub with Marshall. He sits up so well on his own, so I think it's time that he sit in the tub without me (I'm right next to him, of course).

As a shower gift we got this inflatable duck that is designed for babies that can sit up really well, but that are still a little too small to brave the open seas of the tub on their own. We blew it up in the living room and let Marshall play in it on dry land. Once we determined that he liked it, we sent them on their maiden voyage.

The pictures are pretty cute, I think and he had a great time (he spent 45 minutes in it, actually).


4 comments:

sue said...

such cute pictures!!! He did grow fast didn't he?

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

When he smiles, he looks more like you (not just Kreat!) Super cute!!

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Love his smile!!

Kate Lewis said...

What a cute duck--it looks like a really good bathtub for a baby his age. I love the second to last picture!