Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a Little Update

Now that I've spent a bunch of time posting to the blog, I have to get back to studying. On Wednesday I have an ENORMOUS advanced medical/surgical nursing exam over the following topics: physiologic changes in stress; fluid, electrolyte and acid base imbalances; cardiovascular system; coronary artery disease & acute coronary syndrome; heart failure; dysrhythmias; inflammatory and structural disorders of the heart; and a smidgen of critical care.

Pray for me.

Oh, the other night Marshall ate at midnight and did not awaken for anything until 0740!! I woke up at 0400 and pumped, thinking that he would be getting up shortly to eat, I crawled back into bed anticipating to feed soon and when I heard him get up and looked at the clock it was 0740. I couldn't believe it. I hope that maybe we're headed in a really nice direction. My fingers are crossed.

P.S. I now only weigh 10 lbs more than I did pre-pregnancy and I can start exercising today! Hooray!

2 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That's great that Marshall slept so well...makes for a happy mommy! :) Good luck on your exam. Glad it's you and not me!
ps-"yeah" on the post-baby weight! He's pretty small for you to only have 10 lbs left!!

sue said...

awesome sleeping!!!!! I am excited to read the other posts and good luck on your exam, I definately don't mioss them