Saturday, August 2, 2008

Announcement!

There has been a slight alteration in a vital part of the baby's arrival - we have decided to change his name.

After much consideration, and the fact that Kreat listens to everyone else on the planet other than me, the baby will no longer have the initials KML. Someone mentioned to him the other day that there was this really popular boy name right now - it was the name that Kreat had selected and I had agreed to.

For the record, when Kreat and I settled on this name, I said to him, "Ya know, I hear that name, and variations of it, all the time; it's super popular right now. So if you're okay with that, I am."

Kreat is now saying that he has no recollection of ME telling him that the name was popular, but now that this other person has said it, the name is changing.

We are currently in deliberations over a new name. We are dropping the "K" name, keeping the "M" name which will either be moved to the new first name or remain the middle name and a the runner-up first name will be implemented. It's quite complicated.

So six weeks ago I thought I had this figured out and here were are again, like three weeks away from his big arrival and he is back to baby no-name. This is ridiculous.

No comments: