Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Shower

Tonight was my first baby shower. My girlfriend Kim hosted and we had a wonderful time. The turn out was good, about 25 ladies; we ate cake, drank freshing citrus-ie punch and enjoyed each other's company. For those of you who could not attend, you were dearly missed. Enjoy the photos!

The cake was designed to look exactly like the napkins and plates - so cute! And it was absolutely delicious! The same bakery that made my wedding cake made this:

For the record, I am 35 1/7 here:



One of my best friend's, Jamee, bought me this super-chic designer diaper bag...she spent way too much, but I love it!


All those who attended (and some who didn't) were more than generous in their gift-giving:



This shelf that is shaped like a canoe was also a gift (the things on it were gifts too, but they aren't for sure staying on this shelf):

Just as a side note: I finished painting all of the fish in the nursery!


1 comment:

Berkley said...

Those fish are awesome! No wonder it took you an hour a fish. They look so cute. I'm glad you had fun at your shower. Wish we could have been there!