Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bath Time

I love Tuesdays and Fridays because those are the days that Marshall gets bathed. He loves it and is so funny with his expressions during bath time. It's one of the only times that he is really alert (other than at eleven o'clock at night - then it's not so cute). I took these pics during yesterday's bath. His cord fell off sometime last night, so Tuesday he gets to take a real bath in a real tub! Of course I will take a bunch of cute pics of him during his first time in the tub. Enjoy!





He looks so cute in his hoodie towel!



The final product: A very clean, very cute, very sleepy boy.


2 comments:

sue said...

I love that everything is so new to you, it makes me rethink or think more about enjoying Lincoln. As of today he has only had 1 bath, which he didn't really care for, nice huh?

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

I'm so glad you've been posting pictures of Marshall! I was anxiously waiting after he was born! He is small and cute...it makes me miss when Aubrey was so little. I wish I was there to hold the little guy! Glad to hear things are going well and that you're enjoying you time in class. I can't wait for my Christmas break already. :)