Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Cuteness

Enjoy the following photos of our super cute baby!

Marshall and Daddy enjoying some time together.

Dad decided to "style" Marshall's hair...a little too ethnic for me.

This is one of his "crazy baby" faces. He has many.

I'm pretty proud of myself, he sleeps in his crib without any trouble.


He'll pretty much sleep anywhere.

These were taken on Sunday the 21st (one month old!). We were hanging out together.



It's hard to believe that he is almost six weeks old. I will say that the first month was a total and complete sleepless blur (for me anyway; he sleeps just fine). It can only get better, right?

1 comment:

sue said...

Very cute little kid! Buddy just saw your picture and we talked about you being Aunt Lauren, which he knew. Then he went and got himself 'stuck' and said 'I need lauren rescue me', how cute. I hope you really do get to come over here, and I'll come over there in a while.