Monday, September 29, 2008

The Colorado River

On Saturday we decided to drive out to Palisade and take a walk along side the Colorado River with the dogs. On our way there, the air show was taking place and I snapped this picture of four Blue Angels flying in formation over the interstate.

The dogs love the water and had a great time splashing around and swimming!




The scenery was nice...



Marshall wasn't too impressed with the whole event.


After our walk, we went back to Kreat's office and ordered dinner from our favorite place, Diorio's. It was delicious.

This is a stromboli...Susan you would love this.


After dinner I caught Marshall talking; he finally found his voice...and there's a surprise at the end.


And on the way home I snapped this photo of Mt. Garfield.

It was a really beautiful day and so nice to be outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather.

3 comments:

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Wow, you where busy with all those posts! Sam and I got a kick out of the videos. His little voices are soooo cute!! Makes me miss when Aubrey was so small. I'll have to figure out how to do the videos. The pictures of Lola swimming in the river reminded Sam and I about the fiasco at Canyon view with Lola's almost drowning in the lake! We got a little giggle about it. :) Good luck in school...I feel your pain. Miss you guys and thanks for the scenery photos, we love to see home!

sue said...

the little noises they make are so cute. and I love the forceful spit up. he really wanted that one out huh? look forward to reading more!!!!

Berkley said...

He looks so big in the picture in his stroller. The video is so cute. Skigh especially liked the end where he spits up. He had to skip back and watch that part again b/c he thought it was so funny.