Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The First Tub Bath

Yesterday Marshall experienced his first bath in which he was placed in the tub of water. He pretty much slept through it. The photos speak for themselves.




After his bath, he was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.




Enjoy the following post-bath video; it's pretty boring:


As a side note: every night Kreat and I put Marshall in his stroller and take the dogs on a big walk around our neighborhood. It is so refreshing to get outside and stretch my legs after being cooped up in the house all day, and it's doing good things for my weight - I'm down 32 lbs! Anyway, Marshall loves going for rides in the stroller.



Hope all is well across the globe! Give all my nieces and nephews kisses from us.

3 comments:

Berkley said...

That tub looks so comfy. He slept through his bath?!?! I can't believe what a mellow baby you have! Bailey loves baths now, but she would scream the entire time when she was really little. I'm so glad it hasn't been too hard a transition for you guys. And way to go on losing the baby weight! I'm still working on mine.

Berkley said...

Oh, and the video wasn't boring. He's so cute.

dares said...

Okay Lauren, I'm sorry we have been such losers! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL baby!! He is just adorable! I enjoyed reading all your great stories and can't wait to hold the little guy. I'll call you to see when I can come by and visit...I'll find a time when I don't have the "crew" :) Call me if you ever need anything or just want to chat!