Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Labor Day

On Monday we celebrated Marshall's first official national holiday: Labor Day. Of course I had to have people over so that I could take photos to put in the baby book under the title "First Holiday" - like he really cares, I know.

So my parents came up from Delta and Marshall's uncle Seth and aunt Laura came over; we barbequed chicken, pork chops and brats and I baked salmon...in true Lewis style, we made way too much food but it was a lot of fun. Marshall dined on the very best breastmilk in town; I'm sure he can't wait until he can stuff his fat little face with pork chops and all the fixins.

Grandpa Krogh spent the majority of his time snuggling with his grandson:




I think that being around Marshall has made Laura's clock start ticking...watch out Seth!


What a good looking family!


It was fun to have some family over and do more in a day than sit on the couch and breastfeed non-stop (those of you who have small babies can relate). And although I stuffed my face, the numbers on the scale are still decreasing! I'm so happy to not be gigantically fat anymore; now I'm just moderately fat.

1 comment:

Berkley said...

Ahhh, where's Titan in the family photo? You look great. Sad we couldn't be there. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Happy first holiday, Marshall!